# 5030 - Highway 2A, Unit 4, Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
FT – Hourly
We are currently looking for FULL-TIME and PART-TIME SUPERVISORS!!
When you join the KFC brand, you join our family! The KFC family takes pride in our high-quality standards, world class hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken!
We have a passion for people - not only our guests - and we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants.
The shift supervisor role can be the gateway to broader leadership roles! If you are eager to lead and learn restaurant management this role provides an introduction into leadership for you
- As a Shift Supervisor, you will have direct responsibility of the results of your team and how you can impact the guest experience and the restaurants’ success
- Support the Restaurant Manager in restaurant goals related to building and developing the team, operations metrics, and profitability
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Provide guidance to the team to ensure top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and quality products
- Train and manage team members
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail