# 5030 - Highway 2A, Unit 4, Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our world-class hospitality, we make our customer’s day. Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. Our team members, whether you are a cook, cashier or packers, make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurant to life.
We are currently looking for Customer Service/Cashier to join our team. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Take orders from customer and input selections into restaurant POS system
- Verify fund acceptance from customers and count tills at shift end
- Maintain a clean working station before, during, after each shift
- Ensure menu knowledge; build menu as per brand standard and respond to customer questions/concerns and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety policy during shifts.
- Verify all products meet brand standards
- Assist with other team members, as required by the manager.
- A team player
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A desire for growth
- Previous experience is a plus