# 5030 - Highway 2A, Unit 4, Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our world-class hospitality, we make our customer’s day.
So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
Team Members make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurant to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Restock food items as needed throughout shift.
- Prepare dishes for customers according to their specification
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.