14311-23rd Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up, we fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, if you are an experienced shift supervisor, then KFC is the right place for you. Working as a shift supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training, career growth opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for? We will train you for everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
As a leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with. You love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being able to coach and develop all team member within the restaurant to perform to the best of their ability
- Being able to communicate and bring all team members together to achieve the restaurant goals
- Ensure our guests receive the best customer experience and resolve an issues they may have.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet the restaurant needs
- Adhere to all the food safety and sanitation regulations and well as the brands requirements.
- Maintaining and ordering inventory supplies
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Provide excellent guest experience by taking, making and preparing guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standard
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of the restaurant
- Additional responsibilities may be given to help meet guest needs
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build a career with growth opportunities and to lead and develop a winning team, KFC is the place for you! Apply today! We look forward to working with you!