10090-88 Ave, Fort Saskatchewan, AB, CA
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our world-class hospitality, we make our customer’s day.
So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
Team Members (Cook) make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurant to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience by preparing hot, fresh meals and a commitment to cleanliness
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standard
- Partner with other Team Member to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
We have a passion for people - not only our guests - and we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants!
When you join the KFC brand, you join our family!