69 Manitoba Drive, Clarenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. Take a look at the position below and join our family today!
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Provide a top-notch guest experience
- Prepare our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards
- Serve beverages, cook fresh and frozen product according to specifications
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
- Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
- Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
- Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
- Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
- Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- You have an experience of leading a team and motivating them to achieve a common goal
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!