3 Chapel Hill Road, Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. Take a look at the position below and join our family today!
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts • Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Provide a top-notch guest experience • Prepare the World’s best Chicken!
- Follow recipes with attention to detail
- Assemble orders on trays or in bags
- Apply food safety procedures
- Communicate with cashiers, and other team members
- Manager of the kitchen and are responsible to take care of all aspects of this area
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!