7246 Boul Langelier, St-Leonard, Quebec, Canada
FT – Hourly
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation. This position requires someone who will operate the restaurant as if it was theirs, while ensuring Company cost and labour targets are met at all time.
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- RRSP available for salaried managers
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Development Incentive Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Provide a top-notch guest experience
- Prepare our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards
- Serve beverages, cook fresh and frozen product according to specifications
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
- Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
- Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
- Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
- Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
- Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
- Meeting restaurant financial and strategic objectives, establishing and monitoring financial control, initiating corrective actions, and establishing community relationships
- Setting the standard for your team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent
- Communicating effective job expectations, enforcing policies and procedures, reviewing job contributions
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
- Set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- Want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best in the business
- Have an experience of leading a team and motivating them to achieve a common goal
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!