Back to Job List
Taco Bell Shift Supervisor
705 University Avenue, Orillia, Ontario, Canada
FT – Hourly
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive rewards and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a GREAT culture at Taco bell and look for GREAT people to add to our family.
- You’re honest, energetic, and fun.
- Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. At Taco bell, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with Taco Bell Apply today!