Back to Job List
Restaurant Manager and Team members
705 University Avenue, Orillia, Ontario, Canada
FT – Hourly
Soul Restaurant Canada has a very firm belief that the success of any business is through its people and we have an exciting opportunity for the position of Taco Shift Managers and Team members in Orillia Store. This is a tremendous growth opportunity, The right candidates will be looking to further develop commercial leadership growth within the business.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a shift manager/team lead in a fast-food restaurant.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential
- Experience with orders, inventory taking, delivery
The Shift Manager has the overall responsibility for directing shift operations of a restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, team management, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
For Team members:
To prepare food products for customers while maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness. To provide prompt and efficient service to customers, in a courteous and friendly manner, while striving to exceed customer expectation and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- Partial high school education or equivalent preferred
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Brand on job Training will be provided
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Good interpersonal skills, Effective communication skills, Customer service-oriented,
- Active team player, Excellent work habits, Demonstrates the willingness to learn
- Reliable and dependable, Remains calm under pressure
At Taco Bell, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, send your updated resume.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process