Back to Job List
Taco Bell, Shift Supervisors, Saskatoon SK
950 Melville Street, Saskatoon, SK, CA
FT – Hourly
Are you ready to Live Mas? Join us today!
Our Taco Bell Locations in Saskatoon, SK is hiring full time Shift Supervisors to join our growing team!
We are looking for Full-time Shift Supervisors for the following locations:
- 950 Melville Street, Saskatoon, SK
- 2941 8th Street E, Saskatoon, SK
- 1312 22nd Street W, Saskatoon, SK
About the company:
BLCO is a large KFC and Taco Bell franchise operator in Western Canada. We currently own and operate 29 KFC and Taco Bell restaurants across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. BLCO is a division of the C21 Development Group and proud to employ more than 700 team members.
What’s in it for you:
- Health and dental benefits (for full-time team members)
- Award winning training for new employees
- A great working culture, team environment, tenured staff
- Opportunity for quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity for advancement in business operations - we’re constantly growing!
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- As a Shift Supervisor, you will have direct responsibility of the results of your team and how you can impact the guest experience and the restaurants’ success.
- Support the Restaurant Manager in restaurant goals related to building and developing the team, operations metrics and profitability.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues.
- Provide guidance to the team to ensure top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and quality products.
- Train and manage team members.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations.
We look forward to hearing from you!