Back to Job List
Full-time Food Service Champions, Cashier/Prep/Cook
1312 22nd Street W, Saskatoon, SK, CA
FT – Hourly
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Taco Bell Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Please contact TbCanadaCareers@yum.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Yum! is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join our team and become a Service Champion!
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Take orders from customer and input selections into restaurant POS system
- Verify fund acceptance from customers and count tills at shift end
- Maintain a clean working station before, during, after each shift
- Ensure menu knowledge; build menu as per brand standard and respond to customer questions/concerns and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety policy during shifts.
- Verify all products meet brand standards
- Assist with other team members, as required by the manager.
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience by preparing hot, fresh meals and a commitment to cleanliness
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Partner with other Team Member to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience is a plus
APPLY NOW & BE PART OF OUR TEAM!!