Back to Job List
Full-time Food Service Champions, Cashier/Prep/Cook
1312 22nd Street W, Saskatoon, SK, CA
FT – Hourly
Join our team and become a Service Champion!
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Take orders from customer and input selections into restaurant POS system
- Verify fund acceptance from customers and count tills at shift end
- Maintain a clean working station before, during, after each shift
- Ensure menu knowledge; build menu as per brand standard and respond to customer questions/concerns and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety policy during shifts.
- Verify all products meet brand standards
- Assist with other team members, as required by the manager.
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience by preparing hot, fresh meals and a commitment to cleanliness
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Partner with other Team Member to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience is a plus
APPLY NOW & BE PART OF OUR TEAM!!