Back to Job List
4804-4812 Yonge Street,, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
FT – Hourly
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers and/or prepare delicious foods for our guests. Our team members are the face of the business, and nothing says ‘welcome’ like a smile! We are looking for Team Members who want to learn a variety of areas in the restaurant, building their skills to know the ins and outs of each station. Our schedules are flexible to meet your needs, and we are always looking for Team Members who want to grow with the business.
At Taco Bell, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with a smile, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
Duties can include:
- Greeting customers as they enter the restaurant
- Taking orders and processing payments
- Opening and/or closing the restaurant with a team
- Prepping and cooking product
- Packing orders
- Leading the drive thru
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re fun and friendly, valuing customers and take absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking and engaging with our customers beyond taking their order
- You understand the need to be on time, all the time.
- You love working with a team
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You want to learn all areas of how a restaurant operates
- You’re looking for a company with unlimited growth potential
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with Taco Bell. Apply today