Back to Job List
450 Spence Ave. Bldg 350, Hawkesbury, Ontario, Canada
FT – Hourly
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you take the lead in our restaurant, leading and coaching the team to ensure smooth service for our guests. Shift Supervisors can work a variety of shifts and are given the flexibility they need to work with their personal lifestyle. If you like to lead a team and want to step into a management role in our restaurants, this is the role for you!
Shift Managers take on the quarterback role, coordinating the team through their shift and ensuring a smooth, organized pace of service to our customers. Working closely with the General Manager, you will learn how to do tasks like scheduling, ordering products, and the general organization to maintain healthy restaurant. The Shift Manager is a direct pathway to being a Restaurant General Manager and we work towards growth and development with each Shift Manager to be successful in that journey.
- Lead the shift to ensure every customer is served with great products and a smile
- Coaching others on how to continuously improve on the products they are making
- Keep the restaurant organized and flowing well, jumping in where needed to support the team
- Being the Manager’s right-hand, learning the ins and outs of running a restaurant by assisting with ordering, scheduling, and sales forecasting
- Assigning and participating in the cleaning schedule
- Motivating and engaging with the team
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. We have a GREAT culture at Taco Bell and look for GREAT people to add to our family.
But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re honest, energetic, and fun.
- Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.
- You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. At Taco Bell, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with Taco Bell. Apply today!